Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby Einstein Exersaucer Recall Absolutely wonderful!

Baby Einstein Exersaucer Recall When I was looking at entertainment stuff for our new baby, I knew I wanted something similar to what our boys had had. Very few stationary entertainers out there rock and bounce anymore. That was half the fun for my little guys! At one point, T-Rex didn't even play with the toys - he just liked to jump and spin! Anyway, this entertainer does that - jumps/bounces, has a rotating seat, and has a rocker bottom (you can pull out the feet if you don't want it to bobble). The toys are brightly colored - not pastel, which has been proven not be as visually stimulating. The toys are very engaging, too. The only con I would add is that it takes 9 AAA batteries to make all the toys work. I was willing to buy it anyway because of all the stages it offers. I liked the play mat for the tiny infant stage, the exersaucer for her current stage (5 months) and the idea of a play table when she's older. I don't feel like I spent a bunch of money on something she will only be interested in for a few months. This was super easy to put together, too! I did it alone in about 20 minutes - the part that took longest was the screws, and only because our drill needed to be charged. :-) All in all, I would highly recommend this exersaucer! We tried a few others with sitters and at the homes of friends, but none of them quite compared to this bad boy! It's worth every penny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment